- Suggested Systems
- ACM100 - Alternating Current Monitor
- DCM100 - Direct Current Monitor
- FFM100 - Fluid Flow Monitor
- FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
- GPS200 - Antenna/Receiver
- J2K100 - J1939 to NMEA 2000 Gateway
- NBE100 - Network Bus Extender
- RAA100 - Rudder Angle Adapter
- SSC300 - Solid State Compass
- SMS100 - Text Messaging
VMM6 Series Contura® Digital Switch Module, 6 Rocker
The VMM-Series is a sealed multiplexed, digital switch module featuring the Carling V-Series Contura® rocker switches. Well known for their cutting-edge design, high quality, maximum performance and unmatched reliability, the VMM-Series reduces the complexity and cost of traditional wiring harnesses, increases product life and reliability, and reduces installation time. Available in six simple configurations, VMM6 is a plug-and-play solution that delivers switching technology at a very attractive price point.
Available in four simple configurations, the VMM6 is an out-of-the box plug-and-play solution that delivers switching technology at a very attractive price point. In addition, for customers that want the option to source aftermarket actuators, we offer two configurations of the VMM6 without actuators (Part numbers A3801-5, A3801-6).
The VMM6 is sold off-the-shelf in the following configurations. Each configuration includes one 0.2m VMM to NMEA 2000® adapter cable.
|A3801-1||Contura II Actuators with all positions momentary ON and blue LEDs|
|A3801-2||Contura II Actuators with right switch 3-position and blue LEDs|
|A3801-3||Contura V Actuators with all positions momentary ON and blue LEDs|
|A3801-4||Contura V Actuators with right switch 3-position and blue LEDs|
|A3801-5||No Actuators with all positions momentary ON and blue LEDs|
|A3801-6||No Actuators with right switch 3-position and blue LEDs|
Other configurations are availiable on request with bulk puchase, including not supplying the adapter cable for builders who wish to do the cable harnesses themselves. Consult the factory for additional options and minimum quantities.
- NMEA 2000® CAN Protocol
- IP68 Sealing Protection with plug installed in unused connector
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting Options
- Aftermarket Actuators readily available with a wide selection of Legends
- LED feedback of circuit state
- Low Current Switching
- Tactile and Audible Feedback
- Control of navigation lights
- Control of boarding lights
- Control of area lights
The following accessories are available for the VMM6:
All off-the-shelf configurations include one NMEA 2000® pigtail.
NMEA 2000® Pigtail (0.2m)
Part Number: A3702
2nd Socket Waterproof Plug
Part Number: This is not sold separately.