- Suggested Systems
- ACM100 - Alternating Current Monitor
- DCM100 - Direct Current Monitor
- FFM100 - Fluid Flow Monitor
- FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
- GPS200 - Antenna/Receiver
- J2K100 - J1939 to NMEA 2000 Gateway
- NBE100 - Network Bus Extender
- RAA100 - Rudder Angle Adapter
- SSC300 - Solid State Compass
- SMS100 - Text Messaging
DCR100 direct current relay module
* DCR100 requires configuration if two or more DCR100s, RIM100s, or SIM100s exist on single network (Maretron DSM570, DSM410, USB100, or IPG100 needed to configure)
Maretron's DCR100 contains 6 Direct Current (DC) relays, each capable of switching up to 10 amps. The DCR100 connects directly to an NMEA 2000®network and the associated loads can be switched while onboard using Maretron’s dedicated NMEA 2000® displays (DSM570 or DSM410) or Maretron’s N2KView® or N2KView Mobile software.
Loads can also be switched remotely using Maretron’s Real Time Cloud Service.
The DCR100 easily handles resistive DC loads like lights, or inductive DC loads like pumps and motors. The DCR100 can also be used to switch AC circuits using external relays.
An added benefit of the DCR100 is that it reports the current through each of the six channels. This allows you to determine if loads are drawing too little electrical current such as burnt out bulbs, or if the loads are starting to draw too much electrical current.
- Six relays for on / off control over NMEA 2000® network
- Each relay capable of carrying up to 10 amps
- Individual relay electrical current monitoring
- Automatic relay over-current shutdown (shuts down at appoximately 12 amps)
- Automatic relay thermal shutdown (over temperature protection)
- Channels can be assigned as annunciators for using external lights, horns etc. when an alert is triggered.
- Remote control of navigation lights
- Remote control of boarding lights
- Burnt out bulb alerts
- Connect external lights and horns for alerts.