- Suggested Systems
- ACM100 - Alternating Current Monitor
- DCM100 - Direct Current Monitor
- FFM100 - Fluid Flow Monitor
- FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
- GPS200 - Antenna/Receiver
- J2K100 - J1939 to NMEA 2000 Gateway
- NBE100 - Network Bus Extender
- RAA100 - Rudder Angle Adapter
- SSC300 - Solid State Compass
- SMS100 - Text Messaging
NMEA 2000® Certified Power Distribution System
Derived from its roots in the aviation industry, the robust and scalable OctoPlex® system puts the user in complete control of all AC and DC loads within vessels ranging from cruisers to superyachts. Utilizing an NMEA 2000 CAN bus network, OctoPlex offers significant weight reduction in wiring and reduced installation complexity in comparison to traditional electrical systems. Field-replaceable AC and DC circuit breakers can be controlled remotely through the NMEA 2000 network, allowing panels to be placed in remote locations, thereby eliminating the need for large, traditional electrical panels. Through the use of a Multi-Function Display, OctoPlex creates a fully configurable and customizable user interface delivering vessel system functions, status reports and alarms directly to the user. The result is an intuitive user experience with the ability to automate the control of NMEA 2000 devices.
For boatbuilders with the desire to create a hybrid system to control AC and DC systems, MPower® and OctoPlex systems can be combined.