- Suggested Systems
- ACM100 - Alternating Current Monitor
- DCM100 - Direct Current Monitor
- FFM100 - Fluid Flow Monitor
- FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
- GPS200 - Antenna/Receiver
- J2K100 - J1939 to NMEA 2000 Gateway
- NBE100 - Network Bus Extender
- RAA100 - Rudder Angle Adapter
- SSC300 - Solid State Compass
- SMS100 - Text Messaging
TLA100 tank level adapter
* TLA100 may require configuration depending on application, see User Manual (Maretron DSM570, DSM410, USB100, or IPG100 needed to configure)
Is this the correct tank monitor for my application?
Follow this Link for a Knowledge Base Article describing which product to use for your particular Tank Monitoring Application.
The TLA100 is used to adapt commercially available resistive tank senders to NMEA 2000® network. This allows you to observe tank levels anywhere on the vessel where there is an NMEA 2000® compatible display such as Maretron's N2KView® vessel monitoring system, or Maretron's DSM570 / DSM410 color graphics displays.
The TLA100 is compatible with both the American standard (240-33 ohm) and the European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders. In fact, the TLA100 can be calibrated for any resistance between 0 and 300 ohms.
Unlike most tank senders that only work with rectangular tanks, the TLA100 can be calibrated for irregular tank shapes so you know the true level of the tanks. You can also use the TLA100 with analog gauges so you don't have to get rid of existing gauges to enjoy the advantages of digitally networked information.
- Tank Level
- Tank Capacity
- Fluid Type
- Fuel Tanks
- Fresh Water Tanks
- Grey Water Tanks
- Black Water Tanks
- Live Well Tanks
- Oil Tanks