- Suggested Systems
- ACM100 - Alternating Current Monitor
- DCM100 - Direct Current Monitor
- FFM100 - Fluid Flow Monitor
- FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
- GPS200 - Antenna/Receiver
- J2K100 - J1939 to NMEA 2000 Gateway
- NBE100 - Network Bus Extender
- RAA100 - Rudder Angle Adapter
- SSC300 - Solid State Compass
- SMS100 - Text Messaging
CKM12 12-Button Customizable Keypad
The CKM12 is a customizable keypad featuring laser-etched legends and LED function lights for each button. The LEDs also provide diagnostics when fault conditions are detected.
With the rugged mechanical packaging (IP69K), the CKM12 can be installed inside or outside the cabin. The low-profile design offers a seamless dashboard look and it can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
The CKM12 offers significant advantages over traditional electromechanical switches such as longer actuation cycle (1,000,000), reduced wiring harness and reduced installation time. The CKM12 is sold off the shelf in two configurations and include a CKM to NMEA 2000® Adapter Cable.
The CKM12 is sold off the shelf in two configurations of legends. Consult the factory for additional options and minimum quantities for customization..
|A3802-1||CKM12 Keypad (Circle on Buttons) w/ CKM to NMEA 2000® Adapter Cable 0.2m|
|A3802-2||CKM12 Keypad (Number in Center of Circle on Buttons) w/ CKM to NMEA 2000® Adapter Cable 0.2m (Horizontal Orientation)|
- NMEA 2000® CAN Protocol
- IP69K Front Panel Sealing Protection
- Diagnostic Feedback
- Standard or Custom Etched Legends
- 1,000,000+ Button Actuation Cycles.
- Low Current Switching
- Tactile and Audible Feedback
- Control of navigation lights
- Control of boarding lights
- Control of area lights
The following accessories are available for the CLMD12:
Part No A3802-1 or A3802-2 includes one NMEA 2000® pigtail.
NMEA 2000® Pigtail (0.2m)
|Part Number: A3703|