- Suggested Systems
- ACM100 - Alternating Current Monitor
- DCM100 - Direct Current Monitor
- FFM100 - Fluid Flow Monitor
- FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
- GPS200 - Antenna/Receiver
- J2K100 - J1939 to NMEA 2000 Gateway
- NBE100 - Network Bus Extender
- RAA100 - Rudder Angle Adapter
- SSC300 - Solid State Compass
- SMS100 - Text Messaging
RAA100 rudder angle adapter
The RAA100 is used to adapt commercially available resistive rudder angle senders to the NMEA 2000® network. This allows you to observe rudder angle anywhere on the vessel where there is an NMEA 2000® compatible display such as Maretron's N2KView® vessel monitoring system, or Maretron's DSM570 / DSM410 color graphics displays.
The RAA100 is compatible with both the American standard (240-33 ohm) and the European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders. In fact, the RAA100 can be calibrated for any resistance between 0 and 300 ohms.
You can also use the RAA100 with existing analog gauges so you don't have to give up your existing analog gauges to enjoy the advantages of digitally networked information.
- Rudder angle
- Rudder order
- Rudder angle senders