How do I display the TLA100, TLM100, TLM150, or TLM200 tank capacity on Maretron’s DSM150, DSM200, or DSM250 display?Estimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
You display the TLA100 tank capacity on a DSM150, DSM200, or DSM250 in the following way:
- Enter menu mode, scroll to "Favorite Screen Setup..." and press
- Scroll to the favorite screen where you would like to view the tank capacity and press
- Scroll to "Data:" and press
- Scroll to "Tank-xxxx #y" (where xxxx is the tank type like "Fuel", "Fresh Water", etc. and y is the tank number) and press
- Scroll to "Capacity" and press
- Press the key three times to exit menu mode and return to the normal viewing mode.
- Scroll through your screens to the favorite screen you selected for tank capacity.