What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron FFM100 Fluid Flow Monitor?Estimated Reading Time: 2 Minutes
What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron FFM100 Fluid Flow Monitor?
You can update your device using the N2KAnalyzer software tool.
FFM100 Firmware Versions
- Update temperature compensation multiplier every 1s (instead of 10s)
- Store Total Accumulate Volume every 5s (instead of 50s)
- Relocate TMP_SRC and CH_ID2 to proper EEPROM location
- Re-write K-Factor-4b when load default
- Transmit 127489 and 127497 when fluid type is Fuel (Gasoline) (Bug #4644)
- For negative volume, report zero volume when negative volume is within -10 Lt, report N/A otherwise (Bug #4362)
- Correct invalid interrupt routine which cause channel #1 not working (Bug #4382)
- Corrected a problem where the device needed to be reset after having its configuration changed from 3-phase sensor to 1-phase sensor (4224)
- Added support for differential mode with single-phase fuel flow sensors (e.g., Coriolis sensors) (4169)
- Updated NMEA 2000 database version to 2.100 (4226)
- Corrected problems in total volume recording
- Reduced fluctuations in flow readings at low flow rates.
- Changed default fuel flow damping period to 5 seconds.
- Save cumulative fluid volume with higher resolution and more often.
- Improved the resolution of the K-factors you can type in when you are configuring the FFM100 so you can use the full resolution printed on the fuel flow sensor labels (requires DSM150/DSM250 F/W 188.8.131.52 or later).
- Added support for the 130316 Temperature Range, Extended parameter group
- Corrected a problem where reset of the Trip Volume parameter didn’t work in some cases
- Corrected a problem where the FFM100 transmitted incorrect temperature values if the thermistors in the flow sensors were incorrectly connected. It will now transmit "Data Not Available" in this case
- Updated the supported NMEA 2000 database version to 2.000
- Corrected NMEA 2000 protocol issue where each channel had used its own fast-packet Sequence ID.
- Both channels now share a common sequence ID, per the NMEA 2000 specification
- Added support for single-phase sensors (typically used for non-fuel fluid flow applications)
- Added support for Maretron proprietary fluid flow rate and fluid volume PGN’s, for non-fuel flow applications
- Initial Release