Duel/Split Screen Engine Display template for TSMxxx/MBBxxx
Below are sample images of the attached .nvs screen files.
Port Engine 1 & Stbd Engine 1 .nvs files
Port Engine 2 & Stbd Engine 2 .nvs
How to load screens onto TSMxxx/MBBxxx or PC running N2KView.
- Copy the .nvs (Screen File) onto a USB flash drive from your computer.
- Insert USB flash drive into the Maretron device. You will be prompted with a message that a drive has been detected. Select OK.
- Tap on the display, select tab labeled Commands & Settings
- Select tab labeled Screens Setup
- Select tab option labeled Import Screen
- Select radial button labeled Removable Disk
- Select the desired file you want to import, and select tab labeled Load
- Continue this process until all screens have been imported.
- Select tab labeled Save to exit screen setup console
Article Number: 702
Posted: Fri, Jul 12, 2019 9:12 PM
Last Updated: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 8:57 PM
Online URL: https://www.maretron.com/support/knowledgebase/phpkbv7/article.php?id=702