What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron RIM100?
RIM100 Firmware Versions
- Manufacturing Improvements
- Added support for hardware timers and counters for each channel. These timers and counters are calculated and stored within the RIM100 and do not depend on N2KView to be running.
- Updated the supported NMEA 2000 database version to 2.000
- Improvements to support Manufacturing.
- Corrected a problem where the RIM100 would not always properly indicate an “ON” condition for an AC input signal
- Added support for labeling so that the device can easily be identified with a user-programmable string.
- Added support for new hardware
- Initial public release
Article Number: 420
Posted: Thu, Aug 29, 2013 3:24 PM
Last Updated: Wed, Oct 28, 2015 11:57 PM
Online URL: https://www.maretron.com/support/knowledgebase/phpkbv7/article.php?id=420