How do I display the GPS100 latitude and longitude or position using Maretron’s DSM150, DSM200, or DSM250 display?
You display the GPS100 position information on a DSM150, DSM200, or DSM250 in the following way.
- Enter menu mode, scroll to "Favorite Screen Setup..." and press < Enter >
- Scroll to the favorite screen where you would like to view the position and press < Enter >
- Scroll to "Data:" and press < Enter >
- Scroll to "GPS" and press < Enter >
- Scroll to "Lat/Lon" and press < Enter >
- Press the < Back > key three times to exit menu mode and return to the normal viewing mode.
- Scroll through your screens to the favorite screen you selected for position.
Article Number: 146
Posted: Sun, Jun 22, 2008 8:27 PM
Last Updated: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 9:01 PM
Online URL: https://www.maretron.com/support/knowledgebase/phpkbv7/article.php?id=146