What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron SSC300?
What firmware changes have taken place on the SSC300?
- Corrected a problem where "SSC300" was not recognized in configuration commands sent over the NMEA 0183 interface (3707)
- Manufacturing improvement
- Corrected a problem where negative pitch and roll values could be incorrectly transmitted on NMEA0183 (3659)
- Corrected a problem where the NMEA0183 interface could start with the wrong baud rate (3652)
- Corrected a problem where factory defaults weren't correctly loaded
- Corrected a problem with status notification during magnetic deviation calibration (3619)
|Posted - Tue, Oct 27, 2015 5:34 PM. This article has been viewed 1240 times.
|Online URL: https://www.maretron.com/support/knowledgebase/phpkbv7/article.php?id=628