What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron EMS100?
What firmware changes have taken place with the EMS100?
EMS100 Firmware Versions
- Corrected a problem where fuel rate had been incorrectly transmitted as zero. It is now transmitted as “Data Not Available”
- Added ability to configure transmission periods for periodic PGN’s
- Added ability to configure flywheel teeth to a resolution of 0.1 to support alternator tachometer signals
- Added support for labeling so that the device can easily be identified with a user-programmable string.
- Added YANMAR W/THRESHOLD and YANMAR/VDO W/THRESHOLD types to oil pressure and boost pressure senders. These types will read 0 pressure whenever the raw pressure reading is below 10% of full scale. This is to prevent non-zero readings with the engine powered but not running and slightly inaccurate senders
- Added support for YANMAR/VDO Water temperature sender
- Corrected YANMAR/VDO oil pressure sender maximum from 5 bar to 10 bar
- Corrected issue with engine hours incrementing slightly faster than appropriate
- Adjusted sender resistance tables to be more accurate
- Initial public release
|Posted - Thu, Jan 19, 2012 5:00 PM. This article has been viewed 3369 times.|
|Online URL: https://www.maretron.com/support/knowledgebase/phpkbv7/article.php?id=418|