|Search Results for "n2kview"
There were 55 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 3)
- What is apparent wind?
Apparent wind is what the Maretron WSO100 measures and doesn't necessarily reflect what the wind is truly doing. For example, if the vessel was moving at exactly 5 knots and the wind was blowing in th...
- What is true wind?
True wind is what the wind is truly doing and it can be computed from the measured apparent wind by subtracting the vessels speed. For example, if the vessel was moving at exactly 5 knots and the wind...
- What is ground wind?
Ground wind is the speed and direction of the wind referenced to a compass rose, which is different than apparent and true wind which are referenced to the bow of the boat. The apparent and true wind ...
- Which Maretron products are necessary in order to display apparent wind?
order to display apparent wind, you only need a WSO100 and a display capable
of showing apparent wind. Maretron's DSM150/250 dedicated NMEA 2000 displays or Maretron's N2KView PC
- Which Maretron products are necessary in order to display true wind referenced to water speed?
In order to display true wind referenced to water speed, you will need a WSO100, a DST110, and a display capable of computing true wind referenced to water speed. The WSO100 measures the apparent wind...
- Which Maretron products are required for me to display true wind referenced to ground speed?
In order to display true wind referenced to ground speed you will need a WSO100, a GPS200, a SSC200, and a display capable of computing true wind referenced to ground speed. The WSO100 measures the ap...
- Which Maretron products are necessary in order to display ground wind?
In addition to a Maretron display product (DSM200, DSM250, or N2KView), you will need the following Maretron sensors in order to display ground wind. You will need a SSC200 compass (for vessel heading...
- I want to update my NMEA2000 network to include fuel management data, what Maretron devices do I need?
The FFM100 can update your existing NMEA2000 network to include engine fuel rate. Several components are needed to offer you calculative information for Fuel management such as Distance to Empty, Time...
- I navigate using magnetic heading and not true heading, how do I use the SSC200 compass and N2KView software to view my heading in magnetic?
The SSC200 compass outputs heading information in magnetic format, so you just need to properly configure N2KView to display heading in magnetic. To view magnetic heading within N2KView, click on the ...
- I navigate using true heading and not magnetic heading; how do I use the SSC200 compass and N2KView software to view my heading in true?
The SSC200 compass outputs heading information in magnetic form and before N2KView can display true heading, the variation must be known. One source of variation is the Maretron GPS antenna/receiver (...
- What information does the GPS100 provide?
The GPS100 provides the following information; 1) latitude and longitude, 2) time and date, 3) Course Over Ground (COG), 4) Speed Over Ground (SOG) , 5) magnetic variation, and 6) satellite informatio...
- What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron GPS100?
What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron GPS100? Update your device today using the N2KAnalyzer software tool. Older models may not update via the N2KAnalyzer and requ...
- I see that Maretron's DSM200 and DSM250 displays have a DST100 configuration setting called "Transducer Depth Offset:", what is this?
Transducer offset is either 1) the distance from the waterline to the transducer (DST100 bottom surface), or 2) the distance from the transducer to the bottom of the vessel. Maretron display products ...
- What firmware changes have taken place on the Maretron DSM250?
- DSM250 firmware versions: 188.8.131.52 (2014-04-15) -Added the ability to display SMS status and signal strength on favorite screens. -Added the ability to create an alert when the SMS100 is not trans...
- How do I setup my SMS100 address book using the Maretron Displays?
SMS100 Operational Requirements: -Working NMEA2000 network - SMS100 text module - DSM 150/250 firmware version 184.108.40.206 or higher - N2KView software/hardware versions 3.6.2 The SMS100 requires a ...
- What information does the J2K100 provide over the NMEA 2000 network?
As long as the engine or generator is providing the appropriate information via the J1939 interface, the J2K100 is capable of producing the following NMEA 2000 information; engine speed (tachometer), ...
- What are the basic configuration items of a J2K100 and how do I perform them using a DSM250?
What are the basic
configuration items of a J2K100 and how do I perform them using a DSM250?
The J2K100 is a bridge
between two different digital networks. One side of the bridge ...
- My USB100 interface is in use by the navigational program on my PC. Can N2Kview interface with that same com port?
The USB100 can only be in use by one program at a time. The remedy is a USB100 will be in use by your navigational software. A second USB100 gateway will provide data to the vessel monitoring program,...
- What are the latest changes that have been made to N2KView?
Maretron announces the release of version 4.0.2 of the N2KView® NMEA 2000 Network Display Software. The program is available from (http://www.maretron.com/downloads), under the "S...
- How do I create a Favorite Screen component in N2KView?
Click on Commands&Settings-->Screen Setup-->Add New Screen-->select an area in the design plane-->click "Add". The video below shows the user construction a new screen, new component for ...
(Page 1 of 3)